Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Star Wars Action Figure Movie Idea

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Captmiloman's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been kicking around the idea of producing a Star Wars movie using my vast collection of Hasbro action figures. I know this has been done before, but I would like to also incorperate dialog into the film. I'm currently taking pen to paper and jotting down ideas for the script. I have a few friends who would probably be interested in doing this. Some people may laugh, but alot of folks didn't have alot of faith in Mr. Lucas during production of the original movie in the 70's. I've decided to put any extra money I get towards this dream. It would make for an interesting fan film. A friend of mine made a stop motion GI Joe movie in the 70's using his collection of toys.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member BolexPlusx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a huge amount of work, but if you are willing to put the effort into it it could be great!

    One of the things that I would like to do is a short animated film, but everytime I think of the amount of effort it would take I think of some other project and do that instead!

    If it ever does happen, It will be stop motion or claymation.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sinemaslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let me know if your trying to gain support. This was an idea I would have like to have done but not able to now. I would though be interested in contributing some time towards this.
    Please contact me off the list. [email protected]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Andrew Kempees's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds Great !!! I tried this back in 1980, but found building the sets to be a little to much. Will you use the Hasbro figures, or try to make ones that are a little more flexable ? It's a great idea, maybe Hasbro would kick in some money.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •